Monday, June 8, 2009

Day 16, Sunday - call the NSPCC

Sunny day but the wind was back - all immaterial to me as I was sooo definitely 34 degrees under if not more. did drag myself round town and tried to entertain the troops or at least keep them out of harm's way but the effort was almost too much. Felt so yuk ...

Too windy for the beach so we stayed around the campsite after town, which was great because I could just collapse in a heap. Bought chicken for the meal from the patron, was too ill to enjoy but the others tucked in. Managed the beach later in the afternoon and bar in the evening. Not my finest hour. Probably banned out of the Responsible Mother's Smug Club after this.

Expenses Francs
Bread 1.25
Fruit and veg 6.50
chicken 18.00
Beer 1.75
Bar 17.00
Coffees 11.00



No comments:

Post a Comment